Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Blog update and some thoughts

I have removed some old texts, mainly guitar build tweaks which where not interesting in my opinion. I'm not sure if anything else is either, but I've left reviews and studio developments which look really funny.

I have added e-mail notification for comments so when you comment it should send an e-mail. That way I can actually notice someone is commenting, because it's kind of hard to follow comments without that option.

This blog is really small and I was thinking to remove it entirely, but I guess it could be some kind of memory book for myself. Even so people do read this blog, the most hits for a single blog entry has been slightly over 2000. If it ever gets over 5000 I'm going to turn on AdSense! Well I don't know how much views you need to get actual money from ads, but that's the plan and I'm sticking to it.

I have bought more equipment than I have reviewed so there is always something to write about. I'm also planning to write retrospective articles about Propellerhead Balance and Mac Mini.

No comments:

Post a Comment